Add a unique flair to your special day by hosting a wedding brunch reception instead of a more traditional dinner reception. A morning reception will provide a wider range of fantastic foods and allow you to enjoy a more relaxed and casual celebration. Your ideal wedding brunch will be remembered fondly for years to come.
Have fun with drinks. Consider setting up a Mimosa, Bellini or Bloody Mary bar. Serving special drinks at your brunch wedding reception is a good way to break away from tradition and try something new.
Enjoy the savings. Compared to a dinner reception, hosting a wedding brunch is a more cost effective way to celebrate your wedding.
Take advantage of the hour… and the sunlight. With a traditional brunch scheduled between 10 am and 2 pm, you have the opportunity to serve a variety of foods, from breakfast favorites to lunch staples. You can also schedule fun daytime activities to complement the meal. A game of croquet, or yard games anyone?
Or enjoy a post wedding brunch for your guests the day after your wedding, it is a wonderful way to say “thanks again” to friends and relatives who have traveled from out of town.
Add Customized Beverage Station
Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Screwdrivers
- Fresh Orange and Grapefruit Juice
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit and Berries
- Classic Caesar Salad tossed to order
- Smoked Chicken and Black Bean Salad
- Sliced Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Smoked Salmon with Assorted Bagles, Traditional Cream Cheese, Capers, Onions, Sliced Tomatoes, Chopped Egg
- Mediterranean Antipasto of Sliced Meats, Cheeses and Grilled Vegetables
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Chives, Hickory Smoked Bacon and Country Sausage Links
- Potato Pancakes
- Seared Salmon, Pickled Cucumber and Dill
- Hickory BBQ Roasted Pork Loin, Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
- Seasonal Vegetables with Whole Garlic and Shallot Confit
- Hot Buttery Chelsea Buns, Miniature Zucchini-Bran Muffins, Miniature Croissants, Sweet Butter and Preserves
- Chef’s Selection of Daily French Pastries
- Apple Cinnamon Crepes with Vanilla Sauce
- Freshly Brewed Fonte Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Numi Organic Teas
Free personal consultation
We begin with a personal consultation where our wedding specialists get to know the two of you – your style, your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Our catering team’s experience will be demonstrated in each aspect of your event, which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.
Take your next step!
Click to get more information on how we can make your special day, perfect.